[YesAuto Technology] What people will eventually return to is a state of enjoying life, not just for work and ideals. The legendary designer Giorgetto Giugiaro (Giorgetto Giugiaro) left the Italian Giugiaro design company founded by himself with the phrase “in order to better invest in his personal life.” He once sold 90.1% of the company's shares to Audi in 2010, and recently there have been reports that he has sold the remaining 9.9% of the shares to Audi again without reservation. In other words, the Volkswagen Group has acquired the entire 47-year-old Italian car design company Italdesign Giugiaro (Italdesign Giugiaro SpA).

The Italian Giugiaro Design Company was founded in 1968 by the design master Giugiaro and the engineer Aldo Mantovan (Aldo Mantovan). At present, there are already more than 150 models recorded on the wiki from this design company. It is also known as the “Italian car design company” by Italians.

Giugiaro has a profound influence on the automotive design industry. There are many models designed, and there are countless classic models that have been honed over the years, such as Volkswagen Golf, Passat, Scirocco, Audi 80, Ferrari 250GT, Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT, Fiat Panda, Suzuki SX4, Mustang, etc.

to sum up:

For Giugiaro, selling stocks and retreating may make his personal life more enjoyable in his later years. For Audi, which acquired it, complete control of Giugiaro Design will allow Audi to occupy a certain advantage in the automotive design industry. What is lacking in the world is not design companies but design talents. The Italian Giugiaro Design Company, a hall that has made countless designers a pilgrimage, gathers the world's top designers, maybe this is what Audi means.